When added to food:
- Good source of vitamin E, F, & K
- Fatty acids improve the immune and cardiovascular system
- Helps you relax and reduces hormonal imbalances during PMS
- Used in high-quality and premium chocolates
When added to cosmetics:
- Boosts skin resilience, strength, and shine
- Improves thickness and moisture barriers for winters
- Natural oils soothe skins and reduce hair frizz
- Reduces aging, premature wrinkles and fine lines
You should be able to consume what you apply on your skin, and our 100% Organic Cocoa Butter helps you do that.
Now there’s a prime difference between Pure and Refined Cocoa Butter, about which you can read in our images.
You can use our Cocoa Butter in your food preparations or club it with your cosmetic products for better results.
Loaded with antioxidants, promoted everywhere for its superior hydration ability, rich chocolaty flavor, forming moisture barrier on the skin in winters – just a few of the reasons why this is one of the hottest culinary and cosmetic ingredients in the world!
Method of extraction:
Step 1: Whole beans are roasted at a 135 degree Fahrenheit, and then de-shelled, leaving the nibs behind.
Step 2: The nibs are melted down into chocolate liquor. (contains equal parts of cocoa butter and solid).
Step 3: Finally, the smooth liquor is pressed and strained, keeping the solids in one place, but expelling all the oil.