- Made from 100 % Organic cocoa plantations
- 40x the antioxidants found in blueberries
- Highest plant-based source of Iron (15g = 11% of daily recommended intake)
- Helps maintain a healthy heart & brain through its magnesium content (15g = 24% of daily recommended intake)
- Natural mood elevator and gives a happiness sensation
- Reduces tiredness, fatigue & helps muscles grow
Uses: Baking, Homemade Chocolates, smoothies, hot coffee, hot cocoa or sprinkled over your salads.
Cocoa or as we like to call it Cacao powder is the real Cocoa!.
CACAO powder is the cold-pressed form of organic cocoa beans, unlike their commercial counterpart, COCOA Powder.
There is no chemical alkalization of cocoa beans involved in our process, hence you get the most organic product procured right from our farms in South India.
Since we don’t commercialize our products for the mass-market, our cacao powder does not contain any chemicals. Hence this drastically reduces its sugar content (please check product label) and helps you maintain good health.
Method of extraction:
Step 1: Cocoa or CACAO beans are extracted from Organic cocoa pods (no chemical fertilizers utilized for improving harvest).
Step 2: The beans extracted are washed and dried with sun exposure. And then melted into CACAO liquor.
Step 3: From CACAO liquor, cocoa butter is extracted, and “cocoa cake” is obtained.
Step 4: Cocoa Cake is grounded, and the raw CACAO powder comes to life.