- Made from 100% organic coconut blossoms
- The only natural alternative to stevia, artificial sweeteners, and refined sugar
- Minimal processing & no chemicals involved
- Contains very low Glycemic index
- Filled with minerals, anti-oxidants & fiber (inulin)
- Important for blood circulation and metabolism
Coconut palm sugar is made from the coconut palm sap (Neera) by extracting the nectar and letting it crystallize.
In this whole process, there are no chemicals or preservatives involved. Even the harvest made by farmers is all-natural and contains no type of chemical pesticides for inducing plants into aggressive growth.
Coconut sugar is slowly gaining popularity as an alternative for a sweetening agent. And this organic “superfood” is filled with minerals, antioxidants & fiber (inulin), important for blood circulation and metabolism.
Method of extraction:
Step 1: Neera is collected from fresh coconut blossoms right at the break of dawn.
Step 2: The excess liquid is minimally and slowly evaporated so that it doesn’t lose any nutrients.
Step 3: Finally, the liquid is prepared by drying to powder form without any chemicals or additives.