- Rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, B2, B3, B5, and B6
- Acts as a soothing agent for sore throat and helps to cure cough
- Treats wounds from infections, ulcers, surgery, and sunburns
- Prevents premature aging and aids in curing acne
- Purest honey and contains no pasteurization or heat processing
Collected from the forests of the Nilgiris by tribal honey gatherers, it is extremely unique and exotic.
Uses: As a sweetener for beverages, medicinal uses, skin, or maybe simply on your toast.
It is produced by honey bees that collect nectar from wildflowers and medicinal resins called forest dew from the first flora. It is free from pesticides, chemical fertilizers, and dyes.
This raw honey has 4 times more antioxidants than commercial honey. Rich in vitamins and minerals, our honey helps in healing any imbalances in the human body.
Consuming regularly boosts immunity, gives extra strength, and slows down the aging process.
On the other hand, commercial honey, which is mass-produced goes through pasteurization and filtration to improve shelf life and provide a texture to the liquid. But this reduces the nutrient contents.